Wednesday, September 21, 2011

drawings of birds

This time, I have done some drawing of birds.

Birds’ presence makes the world much livelier. Same as flowers, the birds can be found everywhere – near the sea or even by the cliff. No matter how harsh the environment can be, they will always adapt to the changes and never give up. Similarly, hope allows people to keep a positive attitude towards the unpleasant things and events. Like the recent Japan earthquake, even though many people have lost their homes and face the threat of leaking nuclear power, they still try to adopt to the changes and keep a optimistic view of life

Dove is a symbol for peace, which the people always longing for in time of suffering. For this drawing I merely use charcoal to draw an outline of the dove. This is more like a logo. Maybe I should try to draw out the dove in detail instead.













These three drawing are also drawn by charcoal. However, they are drawn with more detailed. For these drawings, I must be careful of the tone and textures of the birds. I think that I have observed the different colour tone of the birds, but I should have drawn with more details of the texture of the feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment