Sunday, September 25, 2011

pinhole photograph

These are the pinhole photography i did two years ago:)

While waiting outside the science laboratory, we can always enjoy looking at the fishes and feel the cooling breeze. It might be on e thing that we always took for granted. So I hope this photo could make you cherish every little thing in our school. The tree in the middle had divided the two blocks into two sections, contrasting each other. I had also used on third rule. There was something I could do to improve on this piece of work. First, I should take more photos so that I could take a better photo. Secondly, I need to have more planning before I took the photos, so that the photos could look more interesting. By doing this work, I have learnt to be patient and never give up. Sometimes the results might just not turn out to be what we expected. Just remember, keep trying.

the followings are some photos which i found interesting too.


No comments:

Post a Comment