Wednesday, September 21, 2011

drawings of butterflies

I have did some drawing of butterfly. Butterflies just like hopes, which are fragile yet can be found everywhere. I hope that butterfly would then depicts people's longing for the better tomorrow.

Firstly, I did drawings with pencils. I did various form of butterflies. However, I'm not very happy with the drawings as the tones are not properly managed. I should have also drawn with more details.
































































Then, I did drawings of butterflies with the use of charcoal. Here, though i have paid attention to the details, however, i should make use of charcoal's natural expressive tone to make the butterflies more expressive and less flat.



















No comments:

Post a Comment