Wednesday, September 21, 2011

inspiration for new life


I've get inspiration from this digital art I found online. It is called A Plant New Life by ~dj-pynguin. (source: http://dj-pynguin.deviantart.com/art/A-Plant-New-Life-2020069)

I was inspired by its contrast between green and black. This contrast make the young green plant totally stand out from the rest of the objects. I think I would like to use this idea in my coursework. But instead of putting so much emphasis on the green plant, I would like it to be more subtle so as to suggest that the new life actually happen just next to us but it is difficult to notice.

Also, I would also like to use young green plant to represent a new life, a new beginning. I think this is what some of the people actually hope for when disaster strike. They would like to start their life again and make a better tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment