Wednesday, September 21, 2011

drawings of human figures related to hope

This is a sketch of a boy reaching for hope. Though the boy did not wear any nice branded shirt, but he still have the faith and hope for a better tomorrow. I think i have done well for the drawing of clothes by having the various tone for the shirt. However, i think that I have not done well for drawing of the boy's face. I think the varied in tone is not enough and more details of the face should be included.










This drawing shows a guardian angel. When we have hope, we would think that everything would turn out to be fine. Thus, I draw the guardian angel, who would protect us from all the sorrow and sufferings. We could not see or feel the guardian angel, but we could believe in its existence. By having the hope that someone is out there protecting us, this could provide strength for the people to stand up again to face the difficulties. I have smoothed the line of the figures to make it more unrealistic.

This shows a depressed angel. Normally, we have the images of angel should always remained positive and pure. Thus, by drawing that angel is in suffering, it suggests that even angel could have lose the hope and believe, and been hurt by the disasters. I think I could have paid more attention to the details of the wings, the hair and the clothes of the angel.








This shows a depressed girl begging for help. The girl did not wear any nice clothes and is bare-footed. This suggest that the girl is not living in a good environment. Her face is been blocked by the hair suggest that she is lost. I’m not very satisfied with this drawing as it is done quite roughly. A lot of details have been left out.










This also shows a depressed girl. The girl is hugging tightly to herself which suggest a lack of security. The butterfly wings behind her suggest her longing to be free. The girl is not wearing anything shows that she want to return to the past and escape from the society. I like the posture of the girl. However, I think that I should have make the outline less obvious and add more tone to the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment